I offer 1-1 expert, personalised tuition, either in-person or online, for:
- GCSE English Language,
- GCSE English Literature,
- GCSE Drama
- A level English Language,
- A level English Literature,
- A level Drama
I can also assist with UCAS and job applications, such as drafting a compelling personal statement, creating oral presentations and conducting mock interviews.
Tutoring offers you the opportunity to work in depth and at pace on any aspect of your studies. This might include:
- essay planning and writing,
- refining technical skills such as spelling, punctuation and grammar
- honing revision and study skills
- revising set literary texts (novels, plays and poems)
- creative and transactional writing
- developing reading and comprehension skills
- revising any other key topics you missed, didn't understand or want to improve on
Former students have gained places at leading UK universities including Oxford*, Cambridge*, Durham, St Andrews, Edinburgh, UCL, Imperial, Kings College London, LSE, Warwick, Lancaster, Manchester, Bristol, York, Birmingham and Cardiff to study a range of subjects such as English, History, PPE, Theology, Archaeology, Classics, Education, Geography, Law, Linguistics, Medicine, Philosophy, Veterinary Science, Music, History of Art, Modern Languages and Natural Sciences. Other students, going straight into employment at 16 or 18, have won competitive Apprenticeships with BAE, BT, Ernst & Young, Marks & Spencer, Unilever and PwC.
*For students applying to Oxford or Cambridge to study English I offer specialist support for the English Literature Admissions Test (ELAT) paper. For students applying to Oxford for History I offer support for the History Aptitude Test (HAT) paper.
Contact me for more information 07792 309992 (text/phone), email at email@example.com
or use the Contact form on the website.